Adoption Fund

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Pictures of 2008 Events

The family on Thanksgiving


These 4 girls were my roomates and best friends throughout college and I do not know what I would have done with out all of them! Freshman year we formed MALL (our initials) and became the best of friends. Then last year Ashley came to school and we now make LLAMA and I am so thankful for them all.


The cousins minus 3 on Thanksgiving...it was so warm this year we were able to eat outside!

In November we welcomed Emily and S's best friends Justin and Chantry's baby Lilliane into the world, she is such a sweet baby!

During the summer we enjoyed many Beach Music Concerts so we were so excited to be able to go to one during the Fall at the Winery...it started out a cold morning but turned into a fun day!


Freshman year I met Thomas and from the first day we became each others Brother and Sister. He is the BEST big brother and I am so thankful to know Thomas, he is always there for me and is a ton of fun to be around! I was also able to be the "team mom" for many of Thomas and friends intermural sports.

Dad and I both love our TARHEELS however for some reason when they play VT I just can't seem to get him to stay tried and true to the Carolina Blue!



Olivia turned 8 while we were at the Beach so Leslie and I woke her up early for the sunrise and breakfast for her 8 year old initiation...we are very excited for some strawberry pancakes!




My yummy birthday cake!




Cousins waiting on dinner at the beach, what a good looking family!


My 21st birthday...



Leslie and I on the beach














No comments:

Post a Comment