Christmas was full of many fun and exciting activities with family and friends! Christmas Eve we went to my grandma's church for the Candle Light Service. I always look forward to this as an opportunity to start Christmas off right remembering the birth of Jesus. After the service we went to Hugh, Carolyn, Beth and Michael's house for their annual Christmas party! It was full of GREAT food and fellowship with friends and the family! My cousin Michael loves the movie "A Christmas Story" and had it playing when we walked in the door and then we continued to watch it for a lot of the 24 hours. While at their house a lot of friends came over and Jordan aka "Hickory" decided that we should all go Christmas Caroling so at 11:30 we all headed out to go Caroling, our line up was Silent Night, Joy to the World, and We Wish You A Merry Christmas! I will have to say that the guys did a great job as they carried the singing of the group, while driving from house to house we had a throw back of 80s and 90s music. We were all hoping we wouldn't catch Santa Clause cause we didn't want him to skip over our houses!
On Christmas morning we woke up and ate Breakfast with Jr., Marion, Bunny, Anne, and my parents. Emily and S didn't come down till later in the afternoon. Marion fixed a great breakfast and it started the day of eating! This morning before heading back to Hugh and Carolyn's I went to play with our friend Andy and Sherrie's new baby Emma. She is two months old and is absolutely PRECIOUS! I loved holding her, she was full of smiles! Back at Hugh and Carolyn's we hung out with the family, ate another meal, and opened some more presents. There I was entertained my little cousin Syndey who is 3 she sang, played the piano, and played with "sparkles" she is an adorable little girl and boy is she smart! Later in the afternoon we headed to Bettie's house and hung out with the family there for a while. She has set up a white Christmas tree with all UNC ornaments, I LOVED this tree and she told me she was going to leave it up til UNC loses, that means I can still enjoy it in March! :) To end the night of Christmas celebrations we went to Anne and Bunny's we opened presents finally with Emily and S and then had a wonderful dinner. We all just hung around with each other after and enjoyed the company of family. Before heading to bed I made one last stop and headed to hang out with my cousin Beth, we just sat around and talked cause we were both so tired but as always its tons of fun to be with my cousin.
It was a great and busy Christmas! I hope that all of you had as good of Christmas as I did!
2026 World Cup Printable Bracket
2 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment