Adoption Fund

Friday, March 22, 2013

Weekend Sleepovers


Last weekend Matt had class on campus so he was out of town for a couple days.  I packed up and headed over for some quality time with my parents! Little did I know that Caroline would be joining us as well!  Her mommy got sick and daddy had to work over the weekend so she came to spend time with her Papa, Mimi, and Auntie Allison!  What a treat! :)  Our weekend was full of playing grocery store, finding birds, playing ball (which instantly gets laughs out of the little cutie!), watching basketball, feeding babydolls and bears, playing puzzles, reading good books, great snuggles, playing outside, going to a talent show at Papa's work, and LOTS of yummy food!  I am so thankful for the weekend that I got to spend with my Dad, Mom, and Sweet Niece.

 Here is Caroline with my favorite bear from when I was a child.  This bear went with me EVERYWHERE and now Caroline is becoming quite fond of it.
 Is this the button that turns the TV on and off Auntie Allison?
 Ready for bed but one quick picture before leaving the Talent Show. 
 The Husband is home! We enjoyed some snuggles on the couch and catching up on the DVR shows.

Thanks Dad and Mom for a fun weekend and spoiling your girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment