Adoption Fund

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Photo Dump

Below are some pictures of what we have been up to this winter. This by no means shows all of the fun we have been having but it will be a good little preview of what we have been up to.  They are in no specific order but hope you enjoy!
 
Snuggles with our Nephdog Jack!  He is the sweetest.  Some days I think we will just bring him home with us.

 Bedtime stories and snuggles with our sweet niece on Christmas Eve.  Reading all about Santa's Workshop in her Santa Pjs.

 Vacation with the Stone's for our Christmas Celebration.  It was cold but truly the beach is great no matter what!
 Everyone had to get their pictures made in the BIG chair at the hardware store.


 There was the cutest little schoolhouse on the island so of course this teacher was all into exploring it.
 Just hanging out with the Wright Brothers

 Beautiful views.  Two of my favorite creations in one picture.
 Hanging out on the dunes.
 What's a girl to do when the Hot Tub is calling but so is the Hokie Bowl Game?  Of Course tilt the TV and leave the door open.  Best seat in the house! :)
 Jumping on the dunes
 Beautiful educational tour of the Whalehead Club
 DUCK DONUTS made fresh to order! YUMMY!
 Lots and lots of Hot Tub time
 Last Day of Vacation :(
 Matt's last work event with Michelin was at the Hotel Roanoke, how lucky were we?
 Our cute new years date!
 Furniture shopping with my parents and this is the bed Matt decided he would like.  Um...no thank you!
 Truly in love with being Auntie Allison. 
 Above- Thumbs up for the Local Home Show
Below- Who knew that a magazine could make a hat?
 Beautiful walk in the snow
 Yes indeed, it is true folks.  I am going to be a big Sister!  As if my Auntie Allison and Uncle Studly (Matt) don't spoil me enough now there will be two of us!

 Teacher Appreciation Week----LOTS and LOTS and LOTS of Candy!
 Day Trip with our friends- Chastity and Tyler.  SO thankful for their friendship and the fun times we have with them.
 Check me out in my new ride.
 Lots of time spent together while reading.  Thankfully I am not having to read textbooks like Matt!  He is such a hard worker.
 Tyler and Chastity on our Day Trip!
 Cake Baking for lots of birthdays in the family.
 Thanks for the 1st birthday party!  Is this cake for me?
 Mmm...this is YUMMY!  Thanks mom for letting me dig in to this cake.
 Making a Carolina girl out of Sweet Caroline!
 Happy Valentines Day!  I have the sweetest most thoughtful husband for setting all of this up for me.  I love you and am so thankful for you!
 Papa and Caroline playing us all a little tune!
We are so thankful for the fun times that we have been having together and with family.  After looking thru our pictures I have noticed 1) We need to take some pictures of Mom, Emily, and S.  2) Matt and I need to take more pictures together!  3) I want to start taking my camera with me at all times so I can capture even more memories!



No comments:

Post a Comment