Adoption Fund

Monday, March 14, 2011

Daddy/Daughter Trip

View of the crowd
Picture of my dad and I...it's a little dark but we had a great seats!
The rest of the pictures are ones of the team and signs.



This past Friday my dad and I took a day off of work and headed to the ACC Tournment. Dad and I always take one basketball trip a year to Chapel Hill to see our Tarheels play but this year did not make it so we knocked something else off of our bucket list, the ACC Tournment! What a fun day spending time with my dad and cheering on our team while also watching some other good basketball and enjoying yummy BBQ. I will always cherish these trips that my dad and I have taken together and I hope that it is a tradition that we always continue! We have a great time talking, laughing, and building memories! Thanks dad for being a great Godly influence in my life and taking time out of your schedule to spend time with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment