Over the week of the Fourth my family went to Myrtle Beach. We used to go there every summer growing up but we have started going to other beaches. It was fun to go back to Myrtle and see all of our old stomping grounds. This vacation was special because I got to spend time with my parents, grandparents, great aunt and uncle (who are like grandparents), my sister and S, as well as it was Matt and I's first vacation together! We had a blast! We ate at some very good restraunts including, Dockside, Sticky Fingers, The Flying Fish, and Hamburger Joes. We did a good bit of shopping and found some great clothes at the outlet. On Saturday night we went to my favorite putt-putt place and played. We had to wait on the storm to pass so we played arcade games until the rain cleared; Matt and I had fun and picked out some things to remember vacation with from our tickets we won. Most importantly though we had a great time just spending time with one another! I am already looking forward to our next vacation.
Matt and I by the water after dinner one night :) He makes me so happy!

My parents and their girls.

People throwing fish at the Flying Fish. They let all kids and even adults if they want throw fish back to the kitchen. It is really a neat environment and GREAT food!

Bunny covering up S's DUKE shirt. Really? Did we let him out of the house in this? He should know better in this family.

Matt and I at dinner.

Jr. and Tanner on the 4th of July.

Matt and I walking around. (My sister snuck some good pictures of the two of us) We made some great memories of our first vacation that will last forever!

:)

Waiting on dinner at Sticky Fingers

Family Photo on the beach.

Already looking forward to the next vacation the 6 of us take together!
No comments:
Post a Comment