Dear Summer,
I am so glad that you are here! You are a HUGE perk of my job. I love teaching and love my students but I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE summer! Summer means....sunshine, warm weather, beach, lake, family, friends, baseball, pool, my birthday,babysitting my nieces, family, relaxing, reading, hanging around, and more great time with family! I look forward to the wonderful summer ahead!
Dear Self,
I have been looking back at pictures of me when I had blonde hair and I am thinking perhaps that it might be time to go back to the blonde look. It's fun, it looks great, and it's summer time approved!
Dear Matt,
What would you think about having a blonde wife? Bring back memories of when you first met me? :)
Dear Books sitting on my bookshelf,
I can't wait to start reading you this summer! I hope to have all the books plus more that I want to read done by August.
Dear yummy turkey burgers, corn, and pasta salad,
You are going to be a delicious dinner! I shall now go and cook so that we can enjoy this fine fabulous meal.
Dear Blog,
I hope to be back more this summer!
Love,
Allison
2026 World Cup Printable Bracket
2 months ago

oh this is a fun style to write!
ReplyDeleteand if it counts... I like the blonde highlights :)