Adoption Fund

Friday, May 3, 2013

Friday Letters

Dear Warm Weather,

Where are you?  The calendar says it is May but it feels more like October.  Please say that the sunshine and warm temperatures will be here after yet another week of rain and cold in the forecast for next week.  I miss you dearly!

Dear Seminary Semester,

I am glad to see you come to an end so that I can have my husband back for a while to enjoy summer with!  I am so glad that he enjoys classes and is learning a lot though.

Dear Dad and Mom,

Thanks for going shopping with me today!  I had a blast as always.

Dear Stone Family,

I am looking forward to celebrating Jerry's Birthday and Rachel's Mothers Day tomorrow!

Dear Gift Cards,

I have held on to you long enough and you are now burning holes in my pockets.  I do not forsee some of you living on past tomorrow since all the cute spring/summer clothes are out in stores now!

Dear class,

You made me proud this week with how well you did at the Renaissance Faire.  Your hard work paid off and your presentations were great!  Even though some days I seem as if I am going to pull my hair out I truly am going to miss you all next year.  I will miss learning about Lacrosse, watching endless games of football and kickball on the playground, playing on the playground with you all, how you try to get me off topic to delay Grammar or Math, how you wait anxiously in your seats with anticipation each day to see how many math problems I will give you, how you challenge me to see if I can beat you all in math pages and spelling assignments, how you have helped me to become a stronger teacher and disciplinarian,  how you have random facts of the day, how you have grown in the Lord this year, how you like to have a good time in the class, how the room smells of good scented lotions.  Thanks for making my 4th year of teaching a success!

Dear Summer Vacation,

When you get here you have my permission to go REAL SLOW!

Dear New Niece or Nephew,

 I am very anxious to meet you and am praying for a safe a healthy delivery in August for you and your mom!  Now I get to spoil you and Caroline. WOOHOO!

Dear Caroline,

Thanks for starting to say my name, it is music to my ears to hear you say "A"! You are such a joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment