Cakes are a lot of fun to make and take lots of patience, attention, and hard work. If you know anything about me I have always loved to bake and now I have even extended that to cake decorating. In May I signed my mom and I up for a cake decorating class. During this class we learned the basics of cake decorating and had a blast with each other. We laughed at our trials and celebrated our good designs. I wish that I had a picture of my mom's designs but I don't have one at this time. Here are two of the cakes that I have made and I would love to have the opportunity to make many more cakes. If anyone is interested in a cake please let me know. I may be new to this but I truly enjoy it and will do the best that I can. My hope is to get better with each cake.
Happy Birthday Cake to the Best Dad! He loves golf so this was the perfect cake for him.
The cake I made for my final project in class. How cute!
Come back soon for updates on the life of Matt and Allison. Several blog posts in the making!


No comments:
Post a Comment