
Well it has been a month since our wedding and let me just tell you married life is pure bliss! :) I love my husband more than the day that we got married, it is amazing how love continues to grow stronger each and every day.
We had a BEAUTIFUL wedding and the day was truly perfect! We owe a lot to our parents for helping to take our dream wedding and make it into reality. Some days I think about our wedding day and wish that I could go back and relive it a hundred times over, that's how great of not only a day but a weekend it was.
If you haven't had the chance to check out the pictures, you may want to check out this amazing video our photographer put together. www.andrewbakerphoto.com/blog I may be biased but it is the best video! I hope you enjoy.
Now we are having fun learning to be husband and wife and spending time together making precious memories! Stay tuned for more adventures in newlywed life.

No comments:
Post a Comment