Adoption Fund

Monday, September 19, 2011

God is Great!

God has blessed me with so many things the past few months and I have been wanting to blog about it for a few weeks now but don't even really know how to put everything into words. I think that the Lord has definitley sparked a new fire in my heart for Him and for doing His will.

God has given me a job at a different school--a Christian school that I absolutely LOVE! It is so wonderful to start my day in prayer and devotion and that each and every lesson is based on the great promises and truths of God. I can stop my day and pray at any time and occasionally if you are walking down the halls at the right time you will hear my class and I break out in a song of praise to our Lord! How sweet it is hear those 14 students worship Christ in our classroom and in weekly chapel. How sweet it is to see these students grow in wisdom and stature just as Christ did. How humbled I am that Christ has called me to be their teacher and to be an imitator of Him to them. And might I brag for a moment that midterms go home tomorrow and I couldn't be more pleased with the grades and achievements that my students are making!

I have more I want to write about but my fiance (another one of my wonderful blessings!) is about to come see me and I want to spend some time with him so I will write more later.

You should check out this song, it will be a teaser for my next post.
----it won't let me paste the link here so YouTube Christ is Able to Save---LifeWay Worship.
I promise you won't regret it!

No comments:

Post a Comment