Adoption Fund

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Craft Days

Today I am heading to the craft store! I have a few more weeks of summer left and a few new projects that I want to complete. You will have to stay tuned for updates on how they turn out.

I will give you a look into the things for now:

1. A wooden letter S and some spray paint.
2. Lots of scrapbooking supplies to update Matt and I's scrapbook.

3. Frame Bible Verses for my new classroom (so excited to finally be able to openly have scripture around my class) and house!

4. Two new wreaths, stay tuned to see where these show up in the house!



5. Project #5 is a surprise for my sister and since she reads my blog I will have to wait and show that one when I have given it to her.



Happy Wednesday to you and Happy Crafting Day to me!








No comments:

Post a Comment