...you go in a store looking for something specific and come out with everything but what you were looking for.
This week we are studying the Life Cycle of an Apple. I have read online of several good books to use with this unit so off to Barnes and Noble to find them I went. I couldn't find any of the apple books but came out with some great treasures!
1 Rhyming Word Puzzle
1 Ready, Set, Count! Puzzle
4 Foam Puzzles (colors, numbers, alphabet, and transportation)
1 The Berenstain Bears Trick or Treat
1 There was an old lady who swallowed a bat!
1 The Tiny Seed
1 "100th Day Worries"
1 It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown
I can't wait to read them in my class so I am sitting here reading them tonight! I LOVE children's books. What are some of your favorites?
This weeks apple unit includes some yummy apple snacks but sadly no new apple books!
2026 World Cup Printable Bracket
2 months ago

Old: The Giving Tree
ReplyDeleteNew: Pinkalicious
:) Love children's books!