Yesterday was a cold rainy day but my parents and I decided to take off to Lexington for the evening. We had a great time walking around downtown in the drizzle and looking at the very cute and quaint town. I wish the weather would have been a little nicer so we could have explored more but it was still a lot of fun. It was nice to go to dinner with my parents. We enjoyed a nice Italian dinner and had a good time talking with each other. Lexington is a place that I would like to go back and visit sometime soon! They had a lot of cute little shops that I enjoyed window shopping at. It was probably a good thing they had already closed for the day or I may have come back with a lot of bags full!
The building the restaurant we ate at was in.

A building across the street. A lot of charm.

A Historic Inn. How much fun would it be to stay somewhere like this?

Dear Lexington,
I am sure I will be back to shop sometime!
Allison
No comments:
Post a Comment