Adoption Fund

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Am I listening?

This morning as I was doing my devotions the main question that popped into my head was, "am I truly listening to God"? I was reading "My Utmost for His Highest" by Oswald Chambers.

One of the verses He used was John 14:15 "If you love Me, keep My commandments." It caused me to sit back and think about how so often sin tries to creep into our lives and sometimes we give in, after giving in we feel guilt, hurt, etc. We turn back to Jesus and seek His love and forgiveness and He freely and willingly gives it to us! By this I am truly humbled, God loves me so much that no matter when I fail Him He accepts me with loving arms. So looking at John 14:15 and knowing how I do really love God, I am going to strive to press forward with His help and when the enemy tries to destroy let God answer the door.

Pressing on to love God and keep his commandments!

No comments:

Post a Comment