
The snow was a lot deeper than I expected when I stepped in the grass.
Woods in the backyard
Thought the wheelbarrow looked cool

Well we finally got the snow we had been looking for all winter, only had to wait til March! I had already counted that we'd get no snow and stopped my snow dances and was READY for warm weather. However the snow has been nice to have a few days off of school and who knows maybe tomorrow at least a delay? It doesn't look like the snow is going anywhere today with the low temperatures. We probably got around 7 inches of snow and it is beautiful but seriously where is SPRING and SUMMER? Days at the lake, beach, outdoors, cookouts, putt putt, baseball games, etc. I am ready for it all!
I discovered yesterday that Snow Days are not as much fun as when you're younger or have people your age living around you. When we were younger our street used to sled and play in the snow from sun up to sun down but now everyone has grown up. Or Emily, S, and I used to go out in the snow and have Nintendo marathons. Now my snow days consist of going out in the snow for a little bit and then JOB APPLICATIONS, and dinner with my Bible Study group! Oh yea, and I also watched The Bachelor last night, the decision def. threw us all for a curve ball, for some reason I get suckered into this reality tv every season. Now I am waiting for tonight to see if they are still together, haha! I was talking to a friend last night at Bible Study and its funny talking about the show cause it's like you are talking about people you actually know.
Well I am off for a day of shopping, watching basketball tonight, and The Bachelor update.

No comments:
Post a Comment